• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the sort feature now?

Participant ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find anywhere to sort images within a folder that I created. I wanted to sort by filename but I do not see the selection anywhere anymore. I am on 10.1.1 version?? It used to be in the toolbar??

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

It's in two places, the menus and the toolbar. You must be in the Library module:

- Do the menu command View > Sort > File Name

- Ensure the tool bar is showing by doing View > Show Toolbar. Then if you don't see the Sort dropdown menu in the toolbar, click the triangle on the right end of the toolbar and check Sorting:

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 7.46.14 PM.png

(As usual, the menus show the keyboard shortcuts for y

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

It's in two places, the menus and the toolbar. You must be in the Library module:

- Do the menu command View > Sort > File Name

- Ensure the tool bar is showing by doing View > Show Toolbar. Then if you don't see the Sort dropdown menu in the toolbar, click the triangle on the right end of the toolbar and check Sorting:

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 7.46.14 PM.png

(As usual, the menus show the keyboard shortcuts for your language setting. No need for anyone else to point them out.)

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So bizarre. I guess in Develop mode it isn't there...but sure enough, it is in the toolbar now in Library. YAY!!! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines