Highlighted

Which Forum

Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have LR 5, desktop.

Which forum do I want to follow?  LR or LR Classic?

Thanks for any help. 

Topics

FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Which Forum

Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have LR 5, desktop.

Which forum do I want to follow?  LR or LR Classic?

Thanks for any help. 

Topics

FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 21, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for posting your question. I’ve moved it to the most appropriate product forum, where you are more likely to get the expert attention needed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In practise you'll find that both forums are used by people who use Lightroom 6 or earlier. Sometimes their posts get moved by a forum moderator if they are posted in the Lightroom forum, often they are left in that forum.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0