• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White Balance Picker and Zoom/Hand Tool

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having an issue with the white balance picker. Every time I choose it, once I move over the image, the picker changes to the zoom or hand tool, depending on if I'm zoomed in. Can't figure out how to make this stop, which means I can't use the picker at all. This same behavior occurs with the HSL targeting tool as well. Anybody had this happen and have a solution? I'm working on a Mac w/Sierra, LR CC, most recent update available. Thanks in advance for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Hi joshual,

Please update to the latest version of Lightroom 6.9. This issue was fixed in the previous update Lightroom: White Balance Eyedropper Tool No Longer Working Properly | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joshual,

Please update to the latest version of Lightroom 6.9. This issue was fixed in the previous update Lightroom: White Balance Eyedropper Tool No Longer Working Properly | Photoshop Family Customer Comm...

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me right now!! And I just downloaded the latest update.... It's 9/30/22; years after this last post. Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue, 12/31/2022... I've found if I go to a different tab like lighting settings then go back, it'll get out of the zoom and I can use the WB dropper again at least!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joshual,

Could you please let us know if you are still facing the issue?

If Yes, then please try the step as suggested above.

If No, then please let us know so that we can mark this as resolved.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem in ACR - latest version. I have tried everything I could think of with no results. White Balance picker is unusable. Any suggestions on how to solve this? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue in Photoshop / Camera Raw. Latest version is installed.

Problem seems to occur randomly, but within 'one batch'.

I edit somewhere around 40 photos at a time, and load them all in Camera RAW in one instance. 

In one batch I can use the picker, but in an other batch I'm unable to use the picker, as it will zoom to 100% and not use the picker at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have an issue with Camera Raw, then best raise it on Camera Raw forum rather than here in Lightroom Classic forum

https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw/bd-p/camera-raw?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue, but in ACR. It's is so annoying and has been going on for months. Please offer a solution to this for ACR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please update ACR to the latest version 9.10 using the CC desktop app.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, that doesn't help. The CC app said my Camera Raw CC was already up to date. Then I checked the version by pressing the Toggle F and it say 9.10. And I tried to use the white balance dropper and it zoomed in! The problem still exists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

haha I'm still having this issue. on the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@henryyjjames  You’ve posted to a very old thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same issue which you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information including system information, a complete description of the problem and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

In the unlikely event the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines