Highlighted

White border in Survey view

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I just updated to the latest version of Lightroom Classic and for the most part I like it. One thing that really bugs me, though, is a small change in Survey view. I use it quite a lot when deciding on photos for clients, and it used to be that there was a white border around the selected photo, making it easy to spot. That border is now black, and really hard to spot.

Is there any way to change that? I can't seem to find any settings for the Survey view, and this is really annoying (I won't say it's driving me nuts, but in time it might 😉 ) And if I can't change it myself, I do hope the developers change it back. Please 🙂

Cheers,

Gunnar

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JohanElzenga | Adobe Community Professional

What background color do you use? My version still shows a white border around the selected photo (my background is set to pure black).

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

White border in Survey view

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I just updated to the latest version of Lightroom Classic and for the most part I like it. One thing that really bugs me, though, is a small change in Survey view. I use it quite a lot when deciding on photos for clients, and it used to be that there was a white border around the selected photo, making it easy to spot. That border is now black, and really hard to spot.

Is there any way to change that? I can't seem to find any settings for the Survey view, and this is really annoying (I won't say it's driving me nuts, but in time it might 😉 ) And if I can't change it myself, I do hope the developers change it back. Please 🙂

Cheers,

Gunnar

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JohanElzenga | Adobe Community Professional

What background color do you use? My version still shows a white border around the selected photo (my background is set to pure black).

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, there we go, thank you. My background was set at the default Medium Gray, which in older versions meant that I had a white border on the selected image. As soon as I set it to Dark Gray (or darker still) the border turned white. I guess I can live with that 🙂

Thanks again – it's amazing how blocked one can be when it comes to spotting the obvious solution!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0