Highlighted

Why do I get these wrong colours when printing

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

50BC18C1-AF3B-4306-91B0-00D2888E3489_1_105_c.jpeg

I have printed this photo from lightroom to my Epson Stylus Photo R360. Before that I printed this photo

078A2E35-F2FE-4457-B17E-4C321A822CA0_1_105_c.jpeg

I haven't changed anything in the settings. The only difference is that the first picture was taking with my Fuji X20 and is in jpg. The second picture is a raw photo from my Nikon D7000.

Why is the first photo totally wrong in colour? And what can I do to get it right?

Henrik

Topics

Mac, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why do I get these wrong colours when printing

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

50BC18C1-AF3B-4306-91B0-00D2888E3489_1_105_c.jpeg

I have printed this photo from lightroom to my Epson Stylus Photo R360. Before that I printed this photo

078A2E35-F2FE-4457-B17E-4C321A822CA0_1_105_c.jpeg

I haven't changed anything in the settings. The only difference is that the first picture was taking with my Fuji X20 and is in jpg. The second picture is a raw photo from my Nikon D7000.

Why is the first photo totally wrong in colour? And what can I do to get it right?

Henrik

Topics

Mac, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When printing, make sure you have color management turned on in either LR or in the printer driver.

https://epson.com/Support/wa00354

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When printing both pictures it was this way in Lightroom and turned off in the printer settings

Screenshot 2020-05-03 at 13.07.35.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you are sure you then did manually deactivate the color management in the printer driver?

I assume that by default it is set to automatic and needs to be turned off.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Much can depend on your color settings, such as rendering intent and whether you are using Lightroom or the Printer to Manage color. I suggest using Lightroom and assignment the proper color profile. Also, the colors in your first image are rather saturated and might be out of gamut, meaning your printing setup (printer, ink, and paper) might not be capable of reproducing the colors. Sharing more details about your setup might prove useful for a more accurate response.

warmly/j

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines