Highlighted

Why does presentation in Lightroom Classic not work anymore????

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wanted to make a presentation in LR Classic for my customer, but when I started the presentation the screen stayed black... It's about 50 low res images and some music... I have been busy with it for an hour now and grrrrrr I HATE THIS WASTED OF TIME

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why does presentation in Lightroom Classic not work anymore????

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wanted to make a presentation in LR Classic for my customer, but when I started the presentation the screen stayed black... It's about 50 low res images and some music... I have been busy with it for an hour now and grrrrrr I HATE THIS WASTED OF TIME

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe can Adobe help me out with this? After removing my external harddisks I tried again and I received this message - see pictureSchermafbeelding 2020-10-07 om 14.24.06.png

Lighroom is using 271 GB for a presentation from 50 low res images and some music??? What is happening here??????

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0