• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why everytime I try to open it, it says that cannot connect to macaw store?

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and anyway i use m1 mac pro, but first it works so good and then after i shutdown my mac that happened, why? says that ive to subscribed.. man i did

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't know there was a Mac PRO being made with the newer M1 Apple chip installed. And even if Apple does plan on putting that chip in the Mac Pro series that they were available already.

Whjat exactly are you askiing about?

It seems you may have started a conversation in some other forum and then posted the above in a New conversation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, now you know. my mac pro is the latest version that came out.. about 3 weeks ago.. i'm saying that, i cannot use my Lr, it says that i've to subscribe /month.. and before this happened i did subscribe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked on the Apple website and did a google search for Mac Pro with M1 chip and there is NO Mac PRO with the M1 chip. Only Intel base Xeon W CPUs of different configurations.

There are MacBook Pro's that have been released with the M1 chip but no Mac PRO's with that chip yet.

So I guess you really don't know what type/style, Real Name, of the Mac computer you are using.

As to LrC (that is If you are actually using Lightroom Classic and not the newer Cloud base Lightroom) saying you have to Subscribe then you are not signed in with the correct Adobe ID, Email address and Password, that was used to buy the supposed subscriptioon you already have.

And then you have that none of the Adobe apps have really been tested and or updated to work properly on this new CPU chip.

In any event best of luck to you.

2020-12-06 10_33_12-Mac Pro - Technical Specifications - Apple.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 10.58.58 PM.png

i think there's might be slightly misunderstand between us.. but anyway, thanks for your replies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your question is more for the Apple Mac Pro forum and not for the Adobe LrC forum.

As it seems the error you are asking about is your Mac Pro connecting to the Apple Mac App Store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did ask the apple support neither it has nothing to do with my M1 mac pro nor i used the intel based app on M1 chip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe a MACBookPro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

macaw store

When I google on that, all I get is a shoe store

Was that the exact wording?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry it's Mac app store.. jeez thanks for asking

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, it's Mac app store not macaw store

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 12.35.55.png

it always look like this.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you stop trying to buy an Adobe subscription from the Apple Mac App Store and Buy it Directly from the Adobe Website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MAC APP  Store, Lightroom.

So, at the MAC APP store, that would be Lightroom, not Lightroom Classic? The icon is the letters Lr in a rounded corner box, as opposed to LrC in a square box?

If you want the full fledged Lightroom Classic, then you are buying the wrong product.

And stop trying to acquire via Apple, just causes issues.

Lightroom, runs on computer, saves an Album on the Cloud, saves photos on the Cloud. Less capable

Lightroom Classic, runs on computer, uses catalog on computer, stores photos on computer.

Adobe offers subscription plans, They offer a Lightroom only plan, they do not offer a Lightroom Classic Plan. Lightroom Classic is offered via a Photography Plan that includes PS, Lr, LrC, Bridge, etc, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im actually indeed use the Lr not the LrC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines