why is lighroom freezing

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new computer wich is the latest Imac and I install my old and new presets however each time i want to scroll over specifics presets it freezes and it wont get off that i have to force quit the program to do so I cant figure out if the new presests are causing this or  its just coincidence that when i scroll down it frezzes always in that same area if I am fast enough and make it to scroll after those the program dont freeze.  If anybody has a guidance on this I will love any help nbc its getting very frustrating

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

GoldingD_0-1609350498402.jpeg

GoldingD_1-1609350498404.png

GoldingD_2-1609350498404.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines