Highlighted

Win 10 64 bit-Window Display-LR Classic opens with-All Panels, Modules, Filmstrip, Toolbar too small

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just opened LR CLassic V9.2 in Windows 10 pro 64 bit and everything is scaled down so small all items are too small to be readable.  Cannot see to open tabs or close LR and select Backup.  I'm using a Dell XPS 15 9570 laptop with a 4K Display (3840X2160).  I have checked Ease of Access Display settings and they are all set to Default settings, ie 3840X2160 display, 250% magnification.  Please help.  I cannot work with LR this way.

Topics

Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Win 10 64 bit-Window Display-LR Classic opens with-All Panels, Modules, Filmstrip, Toolbar too small

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just opened LR CLassic V9.2 in Windows 10 pro 64 bit and everything is scaled down so small all items are too small to be readable.  Cannot see to open tabs or close LR and select Backup.  I'm using a Dell XPS 15 9570 laptop with a 4K Display (3840X2160).  I have checked Ease of Access Display settings and they are all set to Default settings, ie 3840X2160 display, 250% magnification.  Please help.  I cannot work with LR this way.

Topics

Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change the font size in preferences.

Edit > Preferences > Interface

LR-font-size.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines