• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10 Update Regarding Lr & Ps

Engaged ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be having an issue with Lr & Ps since the latest Windows 10 update that was done on 11/30/17. Everything seems to be lagging when making adjustments. I built a photo editing pc 10 months ago & Lr & Ps worked great. I was breezing through editing like nothing. Anyone have the latest on what's being done? Anything I can do? I hate it when Windows hijacks my pc like this. Has anyone tried deleting any bloatware to see if this corrects the problem and if so which programs? I would hate to delete something that is tied to some operating function of my pc. Any help would be appreciated....Thanks Jerry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you running Win 10 Home or Pro?

In Pro you can set Windows to not do Auto Updates. In home you can't.

As to your current problem the only thing you could try is restoring your system to before the updates were installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply, I have Windows 10 Home. I did see where you can uninstall updates but never tried that (screenshot). I'm afraid it might uninstall more then just Windows 10. If I choose to uninstall will it only revert to the last Windows I had without uninstalling other program updates like Lr or Ps? Will it give me options? At the top left corner it says uninstall updates. Your thoughts and advise. Jerry

Windows 10 Updates.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines