Highlighted

windows 10trouble shooter set lightroom to windows 8 settings

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran a trouble shooter on windows 10, and it recomended setting the "recomended settings". I ran the trouble shooter in the first place as there where a couple of niggles . Now i see the so called recomended settings it used are for windows eight and its really slow, blue circle by the pointer constantly there ,name plate settings gone ETC- barely worth using.

Can anyone help me to get the windows 10 settings back please, as I cannot see an obviouse way to do it

thanks in advance

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

windows 10trouble shooter set lightroom to windows 8 settings

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran a trouble shooter on windows 10, and it recomended setting the "recomended settings". I ran the trouble shooter in the first place as there where a couple of niggles . Now i see the so called recomended settings it used are for windows eight and its really slow, blue circle by the pointer constantly there ,name plate settings gone ETC- barely worth using.

Can anyone help me to get the windows 10 settings back please, as I cannot see an obviouse way to do it

thanks in advance

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't mention why you ran the trouble shooter. What version of LR are you using? To undo it use File Explorer, navigate to the Lightroom.exe, right-click on it, and uncheck 'Run this program in compatibility mode for.'

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom\Lightroom.exe

Compatibilty mode.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2020 0