Highlighted

With new lightroom 9.3 export slideshow video does not work

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrade to 9.3 lightroom version, I can not create video from slideshow. 

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

With new lightroom 9.3 export slideshow video does not work

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrade to 9.3 lightroom version, I can not create video from slideshow. 

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems the whole export video from Slide is flakey

1 Export to 1080 worked right after I started Lightroom but when I tried to do it again to another file it starts but just sat there. A restart allowed another export. The other resolutions work.

2 If you "X" (cancel) out of a video export (any resolution)that is working and tell it to reexport to the same file it tells you the file already exists but if you hit replace it starts but just sits there.,

3 If you "X" (cancel) out of a video export (any resolution) that is just sitting and tell it to reexport to the same file it tells you the "Destination is in Use"

4 Once you have an export that starts and sits, any other export after that even if you use a new name will do the same. (any resolution)

5 If you export a video (any resolution)and it works and then try to rexport to the same named video Lr correctly asks you if you want to replace the file. The file is not replaced.

Lr9.3 . macOS 10.15.5

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines