• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

workflow How To

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We do art blogging.  Fortunately, most museums today allow us to take pictures of almost their entire collection and often exhibitions.

When I do this, I always take the shot of the art and then the label (description/commentary next to it).  I do this in the same order. 

My overall objective is to capture key information from the label in the Metadata.  I have a scheme as to which MD fields I use for what information.  I don't put everything in the label into the MD either...just artist, title and year produced.

I've tried using OCR on the label and that's OK but time consuming and a bit complex since I'm using some OCR software and then copy/pasting from the output into the MD in Lightroom.

I'm interested in ANY and ALL other ideas anyone might have for improving on the process.  In the end, I'd like to remove the labels from my catalog (

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe this plugin could help.

anyvision.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines