Working with creative cloud offline

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm headed to a remote area tomorrow but will be taking and editing photos....can I still use the software offline?

I understand you can 30 days from the last Adobe verification update?  Not sure when Adobe conducts the monthly checks...on the 1st, 15th??

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017
Yes, you can use the software offline. That's what it's designed for. There's no set date for checks. The activation check is sophisticated and flexible. Depends on when it last detected an active internet connection on your machine. On an annual plan, billed monthly you can go up to one calendar month+99 days without one (30 days on a monthly plan, billed monthly).For full detail, see Internet connectivity, offline grace period, and reminders | Adobe Creative Cloud appsSee also Need to work off...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can use the software offline. That's what it's designed for. There's no set date for checks. The activation check is sophisticated and flexible. Depends on when it last detected an active internet connection on your machine. On an annual plan, billed monthly you can go up to one calendar month+99 days without one (30 days on a monthly plan, billed monthly).

For full detail, see Internet connectivity, offline grace period, and reminders | Adobe Creative Cloud apps

See also Need to work offline?

Creative Cloud activation and sign-in troubleshooting

It's good practice (but not crucial) to sign in with an internet connection for an activation check just before you leave. That'll give you a 99 day reset.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome.....thanks John!

I signed in today to check my account and I used Lightroom all day yesterday.....so hopefully that will get me by the next 3 weeks.

Thanks again!

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't see any issues with that timeframe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What if you failover to a replica VM for disaster recovery and want to use it without the install on there and/or activated already? Need that initial activation? Airgapped solutions need what whitelists for proxies? The entire list of network endpoints for all of Amazon infra or what?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines