• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong photo opens in developer

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since installing Lightroom Classic 10.0 (or maybe it started with Mac Catalina) whenever I select a photo in Library and then change to Developer, the wrong photo opens.  Instead of the photo I selected, I see the first photo in the current collection, e.g. "Precvious Import", or "All Photographs".  If you are editing the Previous Import set, this is a minor annoyance, but if you are editing a photo in the All Photographs set, getting back to the correct photo is all but impossible.  I don't see any reports of this as a bug, so I assume it it some setting I need to change.  But I can't see anything useful in Preferences.

If you go back to Library mode, the picture you previously selected is still selected.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try resetting your preference file, it might be corrupted.See:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Note, some settings may change to defaults, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines