Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong upgrade installed

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help please?

I've installed an upgrade of Lightroom Classic instead of Lightroom CC. I can't seem to reverse my error! Can it be done?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the two have nothing in common, so you can simply uninstall the one, and then install/update the other.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you Johan.
I'll have a go!
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by Lightroom CC???

That No Longer exist.

At one time the traditional version of Lr had CC in its name, Lightroom CC 2015. That changed when Lightroom Version 7 was released and then it was called Lightroom CLASSIC, No More CC.

At the same time that Lightroom CC 2015 was released they also released the last stand alone, Perpetually Licensed, version named Lightroom 6, No CC or anything else after the number 6

Then Adobe came out with a Similar but completely different program that was Cloud Based and for some Unknown Reason Called it Lightroom and has now included the word Desktop to that name, Lightroom Desktop.

So there is no longer any version of Lr with the CC after the name and I think you are asking about Lightroom 6 and you somehow upgraded that to Lightroom Classic. That happened a lot back when LrC Version 7 first came out. But for some unknown reason can still happen.

So PLEASE State the Exact Name of the version, and exact version number, of the Lr you are asking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines