• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

wrong watermark alignment by printing

Participant ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's a bug, Suport had allready take over mine machien, but without success.
so what happens, with last LR classic 10). when i put a watermark on my pictures (in the print module)
doesn't stay in place when the picture is bigger than papersize. On the preview is it ok but on the print or save as jpg the watermark is moved.
example: papersize is 5x7inch picture is ratio 2:3 (full papersize 5x8,75inch)
i place a text watermark in the right corner with a inline of 3
When i align the picture with the left edge of the paper on the print the watermark is about 2 inch from the edge
when i align the picture with the right edge of the paper, watermark is gone on the print
on the preview the watermark stays in place.

it seems the watermark is aligned to the picture edge and not to the paper edge.
i test this on 2 different machiens, with LR classic 10
some else the same problem, or could this test? or maybe a solution

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote:

it seems the watermark is aligned to the picture edge and not to the paper edge.

End Quote:

Correct.

I suggest you Export with Watermark after you Crop the image to Fit On the paper size you plan on printing to. Or Edit the watermark in the Print module and place it in the Center of the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i know,Tthat's a work around, but not a way like it must work.
and when you need to print a lot pictures (we have a photolab) in different formats is it fare of a ideal working method.

In the prvious versions, there wasn't this problem.so there is something changed in the latest version
Now i have create a name plate, but isn't perfect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines