Highlighted

XMP sync deleting existing ratings and other informations

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After changes with my router and NAS configuration some files in my 50.000+ catalogue displayed the information that not all metadata were in sync. As I tried with some files manually to load the data from the files and that it worked I applied this step for the entire catalogue unaware this might affect ratings and other aspects as well.

Now more than half way through the process I realized the negative impact and ponder:

1) hot to reverse this (there is no undo button), while...

2) kepping the data I added to Lightroom in the same session as

3) I uploaded some thousand plus images from SD cards which I deleted afterwards

any ideas? Help will be highly appreciated!

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

XMP sync deleting existing ratings and other informations

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After changes with my router and NAS configuration some files in my 50.000+ catalogue displayed the information that not all metadata were in sync. As I tried with some files manually to load the data from the files and that it worked I applied this step for the entire catalogue unaware this might affect ratings and other aspects as well.

Now more than half way through the process I realized the negative impact and ponder:

1) hot to reverse this (there is no undo button), while...

2) kepping the data I added to Lightroom in the same session as

3) I uploaded some thousand plus images from SD cards which I deleted afterwards

any ideas? Help will be highly appreciated!

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 03, 2020 0

Have something to add?