Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom in while in Print Module

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help Adobe Developers!! 

I make collages in the print module, custom package.  I know I can move a photo side to side or up and down holding the ctrl key on a PC.  But I would also like to zoom in.  It would be really handy to be able to do this right in the print module instead of always having to go back to the developer tab and crop the photo in.  I have searched several Lightroom forums.  People have wanted this since Lightroom 4 came out.  I dearly hope this can be implemented.  

Also I would like it if Lightroom could put the date stamp right on the different photos in the custom package.  

Please see my photos to understand what I am after.

Thank you!

Bottom photo has 6 people.Bottom photo has 6 people.Bottom photo has 4 people.Bottom photo has 4 people.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Edit you post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have changed the post.  Thank you for pointing that out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

As to your question I don't see anyway to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I know it can't be done. That's why I am asking Adobe if they would add it. Should I be posting in a different section? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try posting a feature request on the official Adobe feedback forum,

Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines