• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zooming in and out in people view [LR Classic 9.1, Windows 10]

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've somehow zoomed way in on the faces in people view, and I can't seem to figure out how to zoom out. I've restarted LR, rebooted, and nothing seems to change. All the normal keyboard/mouse combinations aren't doing it. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Good grief this took forever to figure out!! I had the same issue. Press "T" and a hidden toolbar will pop up and then you can just drag the slider at the bottom right of the screen under the word "Thumbnail" to adjust the size!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe a bug in 9.1

For me-

Keyboard shortcut [O] will enter People Faces view, but it will NOT toggle me back to Grid View.

Also the menu 'View > People'  will enter People Faces, but NOT toggle me back to Grid View.

The only way I can toggle 'People View' on/off is by mouse clicking on the 'People' icon on the Tool bar.

(Press [T] to toggle Tool Bar on if not visible below main window)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response, however, this is not the problem I'm seeing. I'm using the people view to identify faces and it shows me a grid of faces and guesses as to their names based on what I've already identified. In this view, faces are shown in a grid. Somehow, I've managed to zoom in on this people-view grid (not the "grid-view") and I can't zoom out again, which makes it very hard to sort the faces. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked that the Navigator View is set appropriately?

Navigator.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I use the navigator while in people view, it takes me out of people view and puts me back in loupe view, so, while I appreciate your response, it isn't helpful. My issue is that I can't zoom out on the grid of faces that people view shows me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a couple of screen-clips to illustrate your problem. Show the Tool-bar below the main window also.

It is difficult to understand your reference to 'zoom' without seeing the problem.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good grief this took forever to figure out!! I had the same issue. Press "T" and a hidden toolbar will pop up and then you can just drag the slider at the bottom right of the screen under the word "Thumbnail" to adjust the size!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines