Highlighted

Zooming in Lightroom Classic

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is probaly a silly question, but I have searched all over and can't find the answer.

I'm using Lightroom Classic 9.2 on a laptop with only the trackpad, no mouse.  PC Win 10.

How can I zoom in and out of an image as in Photoshop?  Does it work the same in both Library and Develop modules?

TIA - Richard

Adobe Community Professional

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Zooming in Lightroom Classic

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is probaly a silly question, but I have searched all over and can't find the answer.

I'm using Lightroom Classic 9.2 on a laptop with only the trackpad, no mouse.  PC Win 10.

How can I zoom in and out of an image as in Photoshop?  Does it work the same in both Library and Develop modules?

TIA - Richard

Adobe Community Professional

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 2020-03-24 14-43-52.jpg

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ohhhhhh.  I totally missed that, thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or you can use the space bar as a shortcut to zoom in/out to/from the chosen zoom (1:1 by default)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
bjornen LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to move the Navigator-tool down to the zoom-slider? I want to have the 1:1, 1:2...- options down to the zoom-slider so I can hide the left editing-window.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines