• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Magenta Cast on Export (Mac only)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did, but the exported photos are wrong again in version 3.3.
Uninstalled and installed a few times now.
For reference I run MacOS Catalina 10.15.5 on a 2017 5K 27 inch iMac with 3.4 GHz Intel I5 and a Radeon Pro 570 graphics card. I tried disabling GPU acceleration, but nothing works.If there is anything I can test let me know, going back to 3.2.1 again now.

Let me share 2 screen grabs, 1 of the development window, and another one of the export preview window. Without making any edits. (Camera Nikon Z 6)

Maybe my info helps.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Setting status to fixed

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
47 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a different issue that the original poster was reporting. 

OP- "Since updating, I have noticed that when I apply lens corrections to newly added photos, the effects of those corrections are not visible when viewing the photos in grid view or in exported jpgs of the photos. "

You are seeing a Magenta Cast with no edits applied. This should be a separate thread. 

Was: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lens-corrections-not-visible-in-thumbnails-af...  
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which profile is applied to this image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera Portet V2, but also visible when using Adobe profiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've opened a bug report in our system to investigate this further. Thank you for the information. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rikk, the same LR 3.3 issue has also been reported at the below LR forum link. Nikon Z6 export files have a red tint. It appears to be only happen on Mac systems and I can't duplicate the issue on my Windows 10 system.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/horrible-red-tint-when-exporting-from-raw/m-p/11235774?page...

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!  I'm having this issue too.  It's basically a show stopper for exporting images.  Please keep us posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to make it known that this problem spans far beyond just Nikon Z6 users.  This is happening to me with my EOS R and I've seen other similar stories from Fujifilm users.

And it all points back to the most recent update.

Just when I get my image dialed in.  Upon previewing for export, the image turns an ugly red.  Oversaturated skin tones.  And a major stop in my workflow.

I've been using Lightroom reliably for about 6 months now.  Ever since I found out you could download directly from the App Store.  And I've never once had this issue.

Is there anyway Mac users can rollback to the previous version of Lightroom?  I actually enjoyed the simplicity (and the exporting) a lot better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the Creative Cloud app, click on the three dots . . .  next to Open for the Lightroom app, select Other Versions, and then select 3.2.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, that option to select "Other Versions" is not available to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Below is what it looks like on my system. From inside LR Desktop app go to Help> About Lightroom and tell us what version is showing. The latest version is 3.3. Please insert a screenshot of what you're seeing in the Creative Cloud app. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@NOLAN  - what is your OS version number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a quick report that I experience exactly the same problem with my Nikon Z6 and the recent update. And yes, I am a Mac user as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue with a Nikon Z7, LR3.3 (from App Store)
Looks fine in editor but very purple when exporting

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to revert back to version 3.0. Now it works fine again on my iMac but of course, I`d like to use the newest version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue which I've documented here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/pink-hue-rendered-upon-export/m-p/11285419?page=1#M29426

It's not a monitor issue. I ran an experiment where I exported the image and it came out with a pink color cast. Then I imported that exported image back into Lightroom and saw that there was still a color cast. 

I did not do any edits to counter any pink color cast therefore I was not biased by my monitor to correct in that way. If this were really a monitor issue, I would only see the pink color cast on my MacBook Pro. But instead, I see it on all my devices (iPhone, iPad, Samsung TV via airplay). 

I'm using Lightroom (cloud based) v3.3 on a MacBook Pro 16" (2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, AMD Radeon Pro 5600M with 8GB graphics, 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, running latest version of Catalina 10.15.5). Upon exporting photos, several (seems random) images are rendered with a pink/magenta hue.

After seeing some of you mention that you've went back to an older version of Lr. I will be trying that as a TEMPORARY fix until a Lr is able to fix this issue. I'll report back and see if going to an older version of Lr helps for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those of you seeing this issue, did you happen to ever try the new watermarking feature? I'm wondering whether we broke something with that addition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not tried the watermarking feature. Would using it possibly resolve the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you install an older version of Lightroom? I installed from Mac App Store and version 3.3 was the only option. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would have expected a fix for this problem by now, otherwise at least some acknowledgement from Adobe that they found the cause of the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haven't used that feature so far, but sounds like Adobe is clueless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running into this exact same issue. Exporting from RAW images from my Nikon z6, Mac Catalina 10.15.6, and on the latest version of LR cc version 3.3 in export preview and after exporting, the images have a magenta cast.

Hoping there is a number to call or a solution to this issue soon. This is adding so much more time to my workflow for clients and is incredibly frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sam, you can do what I did and revert back to an older version. In my case, version 3.0 solved the problem for now. You can do this with Creative Cloud. Cheers, Max 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stream2watch is a popular open-source platform for streaming various live channels; especially channels that are sports-oriented. This website is an all-in-one destination for television entertainment and that too online. On this platform, you can stream live sports like Baseball, Hockey, Football, Tennis, Basketball, Cricket, NBA, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Max! I am downloading version 3.0 now to see if that will work. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate