Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Desktop: Syncing Issues when Originals are stored on a NAS

LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rikk,
besides the outage, I am trying to sync my cloud stored data since several weeks on my NAS (Synology), connected via Gigabit Ethernet. in the beginning it works fine but after 10.000 pictures and movies its not going further (I have about 35.000) and plenty of storage. LR freezes, have to start again then additional 2-3 pictures are synced, that's it. Also I can't use LR since then (open pictures, look into people etc.), when I disconnect the NAS I can work, but not sync. Dont understand why this is not a background task and does LR really look up local backuped NAS Data when I work on data (should only be a backup?). Its frustrating, as this would be the major advantage of the solution?? Any Idea?Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Lightroom CC: Mobile syncs but desktop app doesn't.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Greetings,

Updates for the Adobe Photography Products were officially released on 10.20.2020 that include fixes for this issue. Please install the most recent update and confirm that your issue is now fixed. Please let us know if you encounter any issues.

Thank you for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 127 Replies 127
127 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it makes sense to pull this into a new separate post. Make sure you copy all of your observations into the new report and includ as much system information as you can.

Thanks.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate