• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom iOS: Legacy profiles unavailable for selection

Contributor ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To me, this problem is still not solved. I have tried third party profiles from several suppliers. Some work, and some don't. The profiles that sync properly are of the more simple, non camera specific type (Prolost and TCP). These get automatically organized in their own folders in LR Classic and CC. 

The profiles that won't sync includes camera profiles (VSCO and RNI). In LR Classic and CC they are not organized in their own folders. The color profiles are just stored in the Profiles folder, and the B&W profiles are located in the Legacy folder. In my mobile app the Legacy folder don't even exists. 

I don't know if this is just a coincidence, but it seems that the sync problems are connected to the camera profiles in some way. I love these profiles very much, so I really hope it exists a solution that will work for me too!

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Lightroom CC: Missing Camera Profile warning on mobile.
Bug Investigating

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can reproduce this on iOS. 

On Android, we have access to the Manage Profiles dialog, where we can show/hide profile groups. The legacy group appears to be disabled by default, but can be enabled by the user. This dialog is missing on iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Legacy profiles will not sync from LR CC to my mobile app, and this causes problems with my B&W VSCO profiles, which are located in this folder. I discovered that the Legacy profiles are deactivated/hidden by default, but even when I activate them, they don't appear in my mobile app.

RackMultipart20191006630341obw-54816582-6afb-4bf6-ae86-46ad388f9771-1206410220.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
They do sync up from desktop, they just don't show on iOS (but do on Android). It's a technicality, but helps narrow down which team needs to look at it. I've merged the posts for clarity and logged it as a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate