• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Mobile: Error T20200121

LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have the same error with code T20200121 and my mobile LR version is the latest - 5.2.2. I’m using iPhone XS, iOS version 13.3.1

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Lightroom Mobile (iOS): "The photo failed to load" on iOS after sync from Classic....

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Greetings,

Updates for the Adobe Photography Products were officially released on 10.20.2020 that include fixes for this issue. Please install the most recent update and confirm that your issue is now fixed. Please let us know if you encounter any issues.

Thank you for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
85 Comments
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated the problem still persists
I have also turned on send user data
Thank you for you help

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news on this Rikk?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news here? I am still facing this issue on single pictures within my library. Unfortunate addition: When I want to export a couple of images (for example 100) and there is 1 buggy image showing the error in between, Lightroom is not able to finish the export for all others. I first have to identify the corrupted one and deselect it. In the online cloud all images are still available as usual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, latest versions of all Adobe software desktop and mobile. I have two versions of LR desktop running on two different macs. It looks as if it you edit a photo on one mac (actually, a duplicate), and then edit the same duplicate on another Mac, then the error occurs, and the only way to resolve the "conflict" (although there is none), is to edit the photo on "lightroom.adobe.com", which fixes the problem. This is REALLY annoying as fixing this problem for tens of photos is extremely frustrating and time-consuming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, but only for random photos. 99% of my photos will load in the Lightroom CC mobile app, but a few will not. This has been a problem for FOREVER. When is there going to be a fix for it? I have also noticed that the problem is worse when I have both my mobile app open and Lightroom open on my home computer. Sometimes pics will not sync, instead they just randomly disappear, making me have to re-edit them again. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of the mobile app. I have no problem syncing photos on my mac, just my iphone 7. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this problem for what seems like ages. Any fixes yet? It's extremely inconvenient because I can't use a watermark from Lightroom CC on my mac. I can only save the image with my watermark from the mobile app. So when I can't load the image on the mobile app, there's no way to watermark it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings, 

For those of you still experiencing this error. If you sign out of the app and then sign back in does the error clear?
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, signing out doesn’t clear the error. I’ve even uninstalled and reinstalled the app and that didn’t work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. Doesn't work. I am receiving this error message on about 25% of the photos in my library. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I managed to narrow down which photos this seems to  happen to.

This happens only to photos on which I used a preset which has 2 or more linear gradient filters. It might be other types of local adjustments, but I haven't checked.

• The moment I loaded the attached preset (which has those) the picture stopped being shared correctly and started showing the T20200121 error.
  • I then undid the preset and made other manual adjustments - it went back to showing up ok on other devices.
  • To see if that was preset-related or something to do with the gradients I then manually applied 1 gradient filter - showed up ok.
  • Added another gradient filter - error T20200121.
  • Removed that gradient filter and remained with only one - shows up ok.
  • Removed THAT gradient filter - still ok.

So it sure seems like the second gradient messed things up.

Hopefully that could somehow help narrow down the issue and create a fix.

Here's the offending preset:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/urxcfg4qy2swj7r/problempreset.xmp?dl=0

Thanks!
Oded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m not using any presets and it’s still happening to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using 2 or more linear gradient filters (regardless of presets)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this error but it was resolved after I signed out of Lightroom on all devices - 2x iPhones, 1 laptop and 1x iPad. I think 1 device was stuck in 'edit' mode on the image, which wouldn't let me edit the image on another device. Hope this works for everyone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have figured out that I only get the error on photos that I have "duplicated" on Lightroom on my desktop. I typically duplicate photos I want to edit so that I have an Instagram 1x1 version and then a printable 5x7 version. The only work around I've found is that I have to to save the duplicated photos to my desktop, import them into my Apple photo library, then from Lightroom mobile I have to upload them from my Apple library, add my watermark, then save them back to my Apple photo library. This is extremely annoying and time consuming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still getting the issue even after force closing and reopening. this is on v 5.2.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that worked! thanks Ash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh, it didn’t work for me. Glad some people are finding fixes though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for me personally I had to go through 3 photos in a stack on desktop, make sure they were no longer in edit mode, then wait for the cloud icon on the top right to finish. then when opening on mobile it seemed to fix it. good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a possible solution for error code T20200121.  If you have Virus software installed on your mobile device and if the software includes a "safe browsing" feature or VPN service, this service will interfere with Adobe mobile apps.  I use McAfee and had to turn off this service in order to use Lightroom mobile.  Here is more information.  
https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/oracle/webcenter/page/scopedMD/s55728c97_466d_4ddb_952d_...

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the problem is still there after upgrading to today's version. The only way to fix the problem is to edit the photo on the Web. It then propagates to iOS again. Could you please fix this problem once and for all? And make it, you know, like a priority? It's juts do damned annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine doesn’t even fix itself if I edit the photo in my desktop again. It’s so frustrating. I’m spending time to edit these photos and then they won’t even upload properly to Lightroom mobile. Please fix this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this issue. I just lost hours of work because of it. Please fix it!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. After reading the possible fixes here I’ve been trying all possible methods but have not been successful. It seems a lot of my old photos are unable to load and am getting the same error code. Would greatly appreciate the support as I’m really anxious of losing my hard edited and saved photos from all the years back!

Votes

Translate

Translate