• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Mobile: Error T20200121

LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have the same error with code T20200121 and my mobile LR version is the latest - 5.2.2. I’m using iPhone XS, iOS version 13.3.1

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Lightroom Mobile (iOS): "The photo failed to load" on iOS after sync from Classic....

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Greetings,

Updates for the Adobe Photography Products were officially released on 10.20.2020 that include fixes for this issue. Please install the most recent update and confirm that your issue is now fixed. Please let us know if you encounter any issues.

Thank you for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
85 Comments
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same issue. Tried all the above. Please resolve this as it is highly frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Count me in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 here. Still experiencing the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My devices are all 100% updated. I've been having this issue for several months now. A set of photos on my iOS devices is failing to sync properly with my desktop Lightroom environment (Windows 10). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having the same problem on iphone 11 running latest version of iOS. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Been like this for over 2 years. I only use lightroom mobile (iOS) not desktop so its not about sync between mobile and classic here

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, a metric ton of images that won’t load, starting to get real pissed off

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk

as of today this is still an issue and it is incredibly frustrating. I have signed out, signed in on all devices. deleted and reinstalled the program multiple times. and this error code is showing up on edited photos only. work I have recently edited is now inaccessible, and work I've done months ago is now inaccessible as well. I have 8,000 photos over 4 years of work with clients, and deleting every photo to reupload, reorganize, and re-edit again is just insane. PLEASE find a solution to this if one hasn't already been found. thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as of today this is still an issue and it is incredibly frustrating. I have signed out, signed in on all devices. deleted and reinstalled the program multiple times. and this error code is showing up on edited photos only. work I have recently edited is now inaccessible, and work I've done months ago is now inaccessible as well. I have 8,000 photos over 4 years of work with clients, and deleting every photo to reupload, reorganize, and re-edit again is just insane. PLEASE find a solution to this if one hasn't already been found. thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@wendi_fisher_4msrsdmaytggr if you update all your clients to the latest version, do you still reproduce it with those same steps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

Updates for the Adobe Photography Products were officially released on 10.20.2020 that include fixes for this issue. Please install the most recent update and confirm that your issue is now fixed. Please let us know if you encounter any issues.

Thank you for your patience.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk I just ran into the same issue but error with code T20200123 I’m using the recent Lr update  

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk Still running in to this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk Yes it would happen every time I reinstall the Lr app. Even when it’s all backed up and sync I would delete the app to make all photos all smart previews again instead of having every full size image so that I can save space but every once in a while a photo would get the error after a reinstall of the app

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk Hey Rikk, unfortunately this continues to be an issue with the code ending in either -121, -122, or -123. Please let us know when a fix comes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New IPad Pro and I'm having this issue (error T20200121) on multiple synced images. Version 6.1.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk I have a brand new Ipad Pro with Lightroom version 6.1.0. I am getting the T20200121 error on multiple images with the mesage "sha256 mismatch".

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk Any updates on a fix? This issue continues and is very frustrating. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was never a problem until today. I only use Lightroom mobile and an image that I edited on my phone suddenly stopped loading on my iPad Pro (I had been able to work on it previously), but was still accessible on my phone. 

I logged on to Adobe.Lightroom.com and was able to make very minor edits (some options were greyed out entirely) and now I can’t access the image on my phone either. This is extremely frustrating. 

Both are fully updated to 6.1.0 and it seems like I’ve completely lost this image as the online editing seems crippled. Also, I’ve only used 9 of my 20gb of cloud space so it’s not a storage issue. 

please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see screenshot example below:

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Continued, Different Error Numeration:

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error code is: T20200121

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling thrice. Problem still cropped up. Anyway I can recover the photo or at least copy the settings so I can apply to another copy of the photo that actually works? Pretty desperate right now. Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a fix for the final couple of odd occurrences coming up in the next release. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My lightroom mobile has been acting up a lot lately. It never syncs, until I uninstall and then reinstall. Sometimes, edits get deleted, when I close the app and open it later. Now, I am seeing error code: T20200121. This is aggravating. Could you please fix these issues already?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started using Lightroom for iPad and am experiencing this issue. Can't believe this has been going on for years now. I'm disappointed to see that this is a common occurrence for people.

Votes

Translate

Translate