• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: (iOS): Upright - Copy, Paste not working properly

Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a real estate photographer and will often shoot 300+ photos a day. When editing I use the "Auto transform" tool under the upright selection in the geometry tab to straighten my photos. Then problem occurs when I copy and paste this setting (under any condition) the actual transforms get copy and pasted, and not the "Auto transform" selection. Its very frustrating when editing 300+ photos because each photo has to be selected, and the geometry section has to be reset and reset to auto in order to work. This was never an issue on Lightroom Classic. Its quite frustrating, since I got myself an iPad Pro to do work on the road, but this has made the program useless for this type of work. 

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Greetings,

The Max 2021 Photography products updates have been released and include remedies for this topic.  The updates will be rolling out worldwide, October 26 and 27, 2021. If you do not see the updates in your Creative Cloud Desktop app, you can refresh the apps to see if the updates are available in your region.  The keyboard shortcut to refresh is [Cmd/Ctrl] + [Opt/Alt] + [ R ]. 

Note: iOS and Android updates may take up to a week to appear in your App Store.

Thank you for your pat

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
34 Comments
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk Do you think this will ever be solved? This seems like such an easy fix. It’s honestly very frustrating that it hasn’t been fixed yet.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

The Max 2021 Photography products updates have been released and include remedies for this topic.  The updates will be rolling out worldwide, October 26 and 27, 2021. If you do not see the updates in your Creative Cloud Desktop app, you can refresh the apps to see if the updates are available in your region.  The keyboard shortcut to refresh is [Cmd/Ctrl] + [Opt/Alt] + [ R ]. 

Note: iOS and Android updates may take up to a week to appear in your App Store.

Thank you for your patience.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rikk. This problem still hasent been solved. Isnt this kind of crazy, since its been two years? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rikk, the exact problem described in this thread started exhibiting itself in my copy of Lightroom today. When I go to copy paste settings that include "Geometry: Upright - Level" the leveling of the first photo is applied to all photos rather than the command to auto upright each photo individually. This is especially frustrating given that before today this process worked as expected. I now have to indicually select Upright Level for each photo. Quite tedious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's now 6th of May 2024 and Lightroom Classic 12.5.1 still has the same issue. You can't copy upright Auto. All the images say "Auto" but they only copy the identical settings and don't perform a new "Auto". When will this be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@zitronenwolf  You are posting on an old (fixed) iPhone thread.  You also have a very old version of LrClassic. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue was never fixed on Lightroom CC (non classic). It's never worked for me on my Mac, iPhone or iPad. I have stuck with Lightroom classic over the years because It's never been addressed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I also have Lightroom 12.5 and it also doesn't work. Is there a thread with this problem especially for LR classic where I also can write this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dont get your hopes up. Ive been flagging this for 4 years now on different areas and it hasnt changed haha 

Votes

Translate

Translate