• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Ability to adjust Shutter sound setting

LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2016 Sep 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile app for Android ignores system sound settings and still plays a very loud shutter sound even when system sounds are muted.Could you at least add an app setting/option not to play that shutter sound (mute all app sounds)? It happens for my Note 7.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2016 Sep 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My request is for the LR mobile app on Android to have the option to set the shutter sound. Please see the explanation below.

Every flavor of Android I have used manages the camera shutter sound differently. For example on my Samsung Note 7, if I take a photo using LR the shutter sounds at max volume, regardless of any sound settings for the phone, even if phone is in silent mode LR shutter is max volume. On my Nexus 5X running Nougat, there are no options to modify the shutter sound in System settings app or in the google camera app and the shutter is whatever volume the phone volume is set to. The LR camera is not useable for me because of this unpredictability, because this is really an Android issue which will never be changed, it makes sense for the LR app to provide control of shutter sound when using the LR camera to take pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should be fixed/possible in the current releases of Lightroom mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if you set your phone to silent?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@JeffreyTranberry  It seems not. I bought my iPhone back from Japan so that the shutter sound is by system default. Using Adobe Lightroom the shutter sound is still on even the phone is muted. Only if I use Microsoft Pix I can access shutter sound options on/off in the settings. Other apps there is nothing like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate