• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Can’t create albums or folders

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't create folders or albums in Lightroom on my iPad Pro. I have a M1 with the latest update. The panel opens to create an album or folder but I can't type in it and the only option I have is cancel. I have uninstalled & re-installed Lightroom & re-started my iPad. Does anyone have any ideas how I can fix it?
Thanks

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Updates to the Adobe Photography Products were released today and contain a fix for this issue. Please install the update via your Creative Cloud Desktop App or your respective App Store. 

Note: 

You may need to refresh the Creative Cloud App for desktop software to show an update available.  ([Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+ [ R ])

For Mobile downloads, it may take several days for the update to appear in your respective App Stores.

Thank you for your patience. 

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Setting status to acknowledged

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
10 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I get it right that you are trying to enter an already existing name? If so, could you try with a not yet used name. Hope this helps - Guido/ Lr QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, what I am doing is opening Lightroom, click the + button 'create new' album. The Create Album box opens but I cannot type into it, only click cancel. It's the same with Create Folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could you do me the favour and attach a screen-recording which might help me to get a clue about your issue. in addition do you have any Accessibilty -or Keyboard iOS settings changed from the default state

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/iphone/iphc872c0115/ios

Thanks in advance, Guido /

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Guido for taking the time to help me with this. I do have a keyboard attached so perhaps I need to look at the settings. I have no problem with it though anywhere but in this dialogue box.

Alan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is great info, Alan. I can reproduce and will report a bug about this? btw. what type of bluetooth keyboard are you using - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again Guido. I have the Apple magic keyboard and you are right in thinking that it's causing the problem, that didn't cross my mind. When I remove the keyboard, I can type into the box. As I mentioned I have had no problem anywhere else.

Alan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alan. Until we release a fix for this issue you could try to disable "shortcuts" menu in Settings-General-Keyboard in iOS ...Hope this helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Guido - Alan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Setting status to acknowledged

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Updates to the Adobe Photography Products were released today and contain a fix for this issue. Please install the update via your Creative Cloud Desktop App or your respective App Store. 

Note: 

You may need to refresh the Creative Cloud App for desktop software to show an update available.  ([Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+ [ R ])

For Mobile downloads, it may take several days for the update to appear in your respective App Stores.

Thank you for your patience. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate