• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Dark Mode rejects are not visible

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couple months ago I could easily assign a check or x rating to my photos to speed up culling unwanted shots. On the newest version I can't find a way to do that. Please advise. Thanks!

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Lightroom Mobile for iOS version 9.1.1 was released earlier today and contains a fix for this issue. Please search for the App update in your App Store. 

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
7 Comments
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2023 Nov 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to do the same and it was especially convenient to do on my phone. They moved it in this new update and it is terrible! They made it so hard to find -- its now hidden under the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner under "info and ratings". Lumping them all together making it clunky to use AND hard to get to. As if the rating and flagging system isn't one of the most useful tools in the app on its own and should be super easily accessible. It's so frustrating they changed this, I hope they change it back!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That works. THANK YOU! And yes, I agree. Absurd to bury one of the most
useful functions. Indeed, primary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Janelle and thanks for your response. Initially thought problem solved but on my iphone 12 the "info & ratings" displays ratings already given but does not allow me to asign a rating. I'm wanting to select the "X" flag which in the prior version darkened the photo and made it easy after reviewing all photos to quickly select and delete the photos I didn't want to keep. Please advise and THANKS for your help.  - Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Steve for bringing this to our attention. Bug has been logged and team is working on its fix.

Thanks all for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would like to clarify that the bug logged is for "I'm wanting to select the "X" flag which in the prior version darkened the photo and made it easy after reviewing all photos to quickly select and delete the photos I didn't want to keep." by Steve.

The issue is if you tap on 'x' in Info & rating , it will reject the asset but will not darken the thumbnail on the filmstrip. 

Thanks and sorry for any confusions.

Kavita S.

Lightroom Quality Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile for iOS version 9.1.1 was released earlier today and contains a fix for this issue. Please search for the App update in your App Store. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the response, Rikk. Just checked and darkened image only shows when I return to the screen showing all photos in the album. Also, I assumed that with this (and all apps) they automatically update. If that's incorrect, how do I update the app? I'm on an iphone 13. Thanks! - Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate