• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: iOS/iPad Error: 19651010

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have problems with Lightroom CC iOS app on both iPhone and iPad.

Problem is that from time to time (quite offen) happens that app shows error on login and I am not able to continue. 

1.  I have all photos in Lightroom Classic in catalogue and all photos (103000 photos and 1300 albums) are synced (collections) as a smart previews to Lightroom CC (cloud).
  2.  PC version of Lightroom CC works great, no problem there. Synchronization works between CC and Classic.
  3.  Only mobile apps stuck sometime. I noticed that some photos shows unsupported non existing camera profile and I have to click to reload proper one. Do not know how that happend.
  4.  Another case when this happens is when I download photos offline in mobile app (and close app and open again) - sometimes it is stucked

The only way how to fix this to uninstall app and login again, but i have to wait plenty of time until all photos are fetched again = app is unusable when photos are loading. 

What can I do to fix data if there are any? I did not find anything wrong. 

signal-2022-02-14-135611_001.jpeg

Bug Investigating Locked
TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

updating status and adding bug number

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate
17 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

thank you for reporting this.
So, once you reach the error 19651010, you mean that restarting the app or the device doesn't help?
Once it does occur, have you checked how much free disk space you have on the device?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, restart does not help. When this happened on iPad, I immediately opened Lightroom on iPhone and same error occured there. And since then I was not able to open lightroon on both devices. So that was not related to free space of the device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please let us know which version of Classic and Lr on the Desktop that you are using?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also do you remember doing anything specific on the other clients before this issue occurred?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now i have the latest version:

• LR Classic 11.2 (build 202201281441) on Win 11 - no problem in Classic app
  • LR CC 5.2 (build 20220128) on Win 11 - no problem in CC desktop app
  • iPAD 7.2.0 C7EA84/18 (problem was on previous versions so far)
  • iPhone 7.2.0 C7EA84/18 (problem was on previous versions so far)

But this error happend in the past on multiple versions during last year. Before it was always error that app cannot load ptohots and was in the infinite loop. Previous version showed 19651010 error for the first time.

Only mobile apps stucked on loading and the only way was always clean isntallation and loosing all edits and data made in offline mode. 

I noticed that problem usually happened when i was out of wifi and editing offline. It happened twice whan I showed photos to someone and used preview so when preview ended on the latest photo and i closed the app and opened again, it stopped working and this problem immediatelly showed on other mobile device (iPad or iPhone). Once it happened when I was working on album that was stored locally on a device. Do not know it that is related byt at lest those are cases when this happened. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using mainly Lightroom Classic to create collections, sharing data to Flickr cloud, and doing bulk edits mainly. I upload photos to PC, then import to LR Classic, create new collections and synchronize to LR Cloud, then editing on iPad and then synchronize back to PC. Anything from those steps when synchronizing photos could cause that problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, we'll continue to investigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it happened again 2 days ago. I was on vacation on different place on different wifi and it happened again. So this time only variable was change of WIFI and place. 

I did some edits on 5 albums last week and when completed then I moved those albums to different folder. On PC after sync of edits I just deleted photos which were deleted on iPAD from disk and moved to specific folder on another disk (in Lightroom Classic) and Published 2 of those albums also to Flickr. That is it, no more changes.

And when I arrived to the vacation and tried to work with Lightroom on iPAD, same error screen. There is no problem with free space this time. Lightroom on iPAD take 4.82GB and I have 24GB free on iPAD.

Do you need some other info? Can I get some logs from my device? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have latest versions of all apps on all platforms. 

• iPAD 7.2.0 C7EA84/18 (problem was on previous versions so far)
  • iPhone 7.2.0 C7EA84/18 (problem was on previous versions so far)

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Há meia hora de hoje, 19/04/22, o lightroom móbile  travou apresentando código de erro 19651010

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a uncommon error that relates to the Lightroom program's index if your files on your device.

I hope that re-installing the app might help.  Before you delete the app and install it again, please first check:
1. Lightroom iOS shows sync is complete when you tap on the cloud icon

2. sign into your same account using a web browser at lightroom.adobe.com -- please make sure your most recent edits and imported files appear

3. if possible, please do a full iOS back up of your device, so you can restore any files on your device later 

After checking these 3 actions above, please try deleting and reinstalling the app.  Does this error no longer appear?

Thank you for contacting us, and please accept our apologies for this error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem still exists.

Is it resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

yes unfortunately this issue still appears to exist.
We have not yet understood why this issue occurs. 
If you can reproduce, this do you have any information about what might have changed for you running into this issue?

Do you e.g. also use Classic? And did it also occur upon network changes?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

updating status and adding bug number

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same symptoms have been repeated for more than a year.
I wanted them to solve it, but they only gave me the answer that it was a defect in my iPad.
Whenever the symptoms repeat, you have no choice but to delete the application and download it again. It's so uncomfortable 19651010 This error is becoming more and more frequent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

에펠조명

Correct, this seems to be something that occurs for some users only and the problem seems to occur on a device level.
We are still investigating this issue but have not yet been able to reproduce it.

Since you can reproduce it easier we need to try to understand what your workflow might do that's causing this to occur regularly. What clients are you using for editing your images in the Lightroom catalog?

thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue has been continuously occurring since May 2021 to present.

Same thing happened today and the error code is different.
"19651012"

I've contacted Adobe several times from 21 to last year, but nothing has changed, and they told me to delete it and reinstall it.

I saw an inquiry about tag synchronization with the classic version from someone experiencing the same phenomenon as me.

I also remember working with tag sync in older versions of Lightroom cc for compatibility with Classic.

Could the above action cause this error?

I use three devices: PC, Android, and iPad, but this only happens on the iPad.

And the same symptoms appear on the 7th generation iPad and 11th generation iPad Pro (2nd generation).

Votes

Translate

Translate