Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: LrMobile (Android) v7.4 'Share To' Not Showing Other Photo Apps

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

just updated Lightroom Mobile on my Samsung S21+ and immediately got a problem. 

After editing my photos I'm usually exporting them to other editing apps (e.g. Polar) because I like adding white borders to my work (and it's not possible in lightroom yet). It's not possible for me to export my photos directly to polar anymore. Have you guys removed the links to other editing software? Or is it just a bug?

{Thread title updated by moderator}

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Greetings, 

Updates for Adobe Photography products began rolling out Tuesday night, August 16th,  The updates contain a fix for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for your patience. 

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
5 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. I'd love to help you figure this out.

Could you please share the specific version of Adobe Lightroom you are working on along with the Android OS version on your mobile?

Has this started to happen recently? Are you using the 'Share To' option that loads the Share panel on android?

Could you please share screenshots & screen recordings of this behavior? Is this happening with a specific set or album of images, or do all the photos in your library behave similarly?

We hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sameer,

thanks!

The problem started this morning after the update! Normally after editing a photo I go to the "share to" button and send my photos to the other programm where I can add borders (I was using polar for that lately). After the update, this option is gone. I can sill share to Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, Whatsapp...but no other editing app (like polar or borders or many more). 

Lightroom Mobile on Android: v7.4.0

Android Version: 12

Hope you can help me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is reproducible. Shared with engineering.

Please upvote this thread from the top.

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings, 

Updates for Adobe Photography products began rolling out Tuesday night, August 16th,  The updates contain a fix for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for your patience. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate