• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Mobile (iOS/iPad): Won’t copy link

Participant ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I share an album and tap the link it opens and displays everything correctly in the browser, so no problem sharing. When I tap the clipboard icon it doesn’t copy the short URL for giving out to people.Running iPad Pro 11 inch RackMultipart2019062774890js0e-eb8de197-6df8-44da-b663-56e314c301a2-2137541658.jpegRackMultipart2019062774890js0e-eb8de197-6df8-44da-b663-56e314c301a2-2137541658.jpeg

Bug Investigating
TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Daniel,

It appears to be working for me. When I tap the Clipboard icon, the iOS share dialog appears with one of the buttons being Copy.  I hit copy, go to a browser and it pastes as expected.

Do you get the iOS dialog when you tap on the Clipboard?
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t, nothing happens when I tap it, also this morning I updated to latest public iOS version and its still the same. Tapping the link will open the browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works in landscape orientation (never tried it until now) but won’t work in portrait orientation, can you confirm that’s normal?

Edit:
I know the touchscreen is registering those areas. Because if I touch once in portrait, then if I do nothing and rotate into landscape orientation the share dialog will appear. If I rotate back into portrait orientation the share dialog will reappear after rotating. But if I close it and try it no matter how many times I touch the clipboard in portrait orientation, it will never show up unless I rotate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I can see that on Portrait mode as well. I would call that a bug and will file one with the team.  For now, your workaround will be to use Landscape mode to get the link copied. 

Thanks for reporting. 
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate