• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Old version of edit is exported

Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened to me a bunch, both before and after the latest update.

Often I use LR Mobile to spot check how my photos look on a mobile device, then I go back in to edit. If I do and edit that involves photoshop and saves as a TIF or PSD often I will go back to LR Mobile and see the edited photo just as I expected, but when I save to camera roll an earlier stage in the edit is exported. If I try and change any attributes the image in LR Mobile with switch from the latest edit to the previous edit as soon as a slider is touched. 

This seems to happen consistently when I am viewing the TIF or PSD on my phone, then jump back in to photoshop to adjust. After LR desktop syncs the new edit it's in LR Mobile where the issue occurs. 

In these situations I've found no solution except to use dropbox to send the final edit to my phone.

Bug Fixed Locked
TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Please do not post a “me too” message to a thread that is several years old. Your problem may seem the same as the one discussed here, but the chance that it is really the same as a problem that occurred many years ago is very slim. Find a recent thread, or create a new thread explaining in detail what your problem is. Do not forget to give information about your OS (Windows or MacOS? What version?) and give the Lightroom version number as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
28 Comments
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same problem now, for the first time, with all Adobe programs up to date and iMac completely up to date.

Any current advice, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happening now, Lightroom classic on Windows 10.

Syncing with mobile on Galaxy S22. The thumbnail is correct but the full view picture is the one before the Photoshop edit.

Clearing cache does not help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please do not post a “me too” message to a thread that is several years old. Your problem may seem the same as the one discussed here, but the chance that it is really the same as a problem that occurred many years ago is very slim. Find a recent thread, or create a new thread explaining in detail what your problem is. Do not forget to give information about your OS (Windows or MacOS? What version?) and give the Lightroom version number as well.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate