• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Problem with saving photos from shared album.

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, about 3 weeks ago there was a problem with saving photos to a computer. In the mobile version of Lightroom I create an album (800 photos) with shared access and permission to download for my client. I follow the link and click on "save photo" in order to save all the photos in one archive. It downloads several megabytes and the download stops, the archive is then corrupted and cannot be opened. All that remains is to save the photos one by one. Please help!
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Chrome OS , iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

We've pushed a fix. Can you please refresh your browser and try again to download you albums?

Votes

Translate

Translate
6 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the screen shots. 
I've contacted you privately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @default3qv32bab0tsy 

Just this last week, the Lightroom Web team made an attempt to improve this issue.  If your experience and screenshot happened 3 weeks ago, can you try again?  Does this problem still happen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I keep trying every hour till now. I still have this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, about 3 weeks I have a problem with saving photos to a computer. In the mobile version of Lightroom I create an album (800 photos) with shared access and permission to download for my client. I follow the link and click on "save photo" in order to save all the photos in one archive. It downloads several megabytes and the download stops, the archive is then corrupted and cannot be opened. All that remains is to save the photos one by one. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The web development team is continuing to work on this. Unfortunately the fix we tried last week is not working in all cases. We believe the issue has to do with the size of the album. Would it be possible for you to have the album split into a couple of smaller sets? We will report back when we have a fix. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We've pushed a fix. Can you please refresh your browser and try again to download you albums?

Votes

Translate

Translate