• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

我的預設集不見了

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

你好,我上個月換了新iphone,原本軟體的預設集都有順利轉過來,但是卻發現相機膠捲的照片都無法使用,沒有顯示任何一張照片,所以重新下載,結果照片有了,預設集全部消失,請問有辦法復原嗎?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I changed to a new iPhone last month. The original software presets have been successfully transferred, but I found that the photos on the camera roll were unusable, and no photos were displayed, so I downloaded it again, and the photos were there. , The presets are all gone. Is there a way to restore it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello 若凡0101

If you subscribed to Lightroom and synced the images and presets on your old phone, then signing in on your new phone should show all the same photos and presets.

If you were using the Free version of Lightroom on your old phone, and you have a backup of that device from a time when all the photos and presets were still present, then try to restore that backup onto you new phone.  Doing that should restore all the photos and presets that were inside Lightroom.

This page shows additional info on how to recover images (but unfortunately not presets) from the Lightroom app cache using iTunes: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines