Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

100GB in lightroom mobile but only 2GB in creative cloud

Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I recently subscribed to lightroom mobile on my android phone. After I saw that I got 100GB in the plan, I installed Creative Cloud app. But creative cloud app shows I have only 2 GB total storage. What's happening here?Do I get 110GB or only 2? I tried signing out, clearing cache & reinstalling both of those apps. But still the same..

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom cloud storage is a difference space than Creative Cloud online storage.  See Lightroom app's settings to confirm how much storage you have for Lightroom syncing (note: 100 GB makes sense for a mobile subscription).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly I don't understand your terms and conditions very very confusing I have a same situation I have Lightroom mobile and it says I have 40 GB storage but in creative cloud I have only 2 GB so can you explain more properly what does it means

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@yervandp21911859 It comes down to where you purchase your storage space:

If you purchase a Creative Cloud subscription from Adobe (perhaps the Photography Plan with 20GB or 1TB), the storage space is available for both Lightroom and Creative Cloud.

If you purchase a Lightroom mobile-only subscription from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, the paid storage space can only be used for Lightroom, and Creative Cloud only has the free 2GB space available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines