• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

7 day trial

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have paid for Lightroom mobile for the year but currently in the middle of my 7 day trial. I tried to log on my laptop to edit on Lightroom and on day 2 of my 7 day trial it said it had ended. However even though it says that I still should have access as I paid for the year ?

is that saying I need to buy Lightroom not only for my mobile but paid again for my laptop too!?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe Customer Suppport. This is a community forum, and we cannot help very much in this instance.

The most likely cause will be a confusion in the system around the email address.

Note 1: there are multiple license plans available, I found the one offered to mobile users to be poorly defined/worded when I last looked. I therefore suggest contacting the Adobe customer service for clarity.

Note 2: historically Adobe has been very good about helping you switch to the correct plan and providing the correct credits for the transfer.

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Lauren26394416t87n 

Plans offered on mobile devices do not provide access for Lightroom on the desktop.  If you need Lightroom Classic or Desktop, you should cancel your mobile-only subscription and instead choose a plan that includes Mac/Windows apps as well.  Desktop plan options are described here: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html 

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines