• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A couple questing related to exporting

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just downloaded 6.2 cloud version and was working with a non-cloud based version on my old computer. Not sure if that is considered Classic. Anyway, I am noticing a few things that don't look the same or that I don't seem to be able to do on the cloud version.

1. When I want to export  my photos, they are not quickly identifiable as edited like they were in my other version. In my other version, in the "library" it shows all the photos that were imported, and has icons on the photos that were edited. This makes it very easy to quicky select those for export. The cloud-based version does not show icons on the edited photos so I am not quite sure which ones were edited. Is there a way to make this easier in the cloud-version?

2. Also, in the cloud version, I can't find an option to import to a location other than the cloud. My 20 g will fill up quickly and I need to be able to move all the files off the cloud and onto an external drive. Is there a way to set it to import to my computer/external drive instead?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you post a question you always need to tell the Adobe program you are using
There are MANY programs in a full subscription, plus other non-subscription programs
Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that, I neglected to say I am using Lightroom 6.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I respectfully suggest you install and use Lightroom-Classic which is the latest upgrade of your "non-cloud based version".

You will find a lot of improvements in the upgrade from your old computer version to Lightroom-Classic v12.2.1 and it works locally to store all your photos in your computer drives.

COMPARE LIGHTROOM & LIGHTROOM-CLASSIC FEATURES

The 20GB storage limit in the Photography Plan can work well with Lr-Classic as files you sync up to the Cloud do not occupy any space at all of your 20GB, and you may only need the storage for photos taken on mobile devices (iPhone, etc).

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines