Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A feature request..

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

adding a check mark on a photo after saving it, makes it easier to remember which one was saved. 
mother than making folders and stuff..

Possible..?

thanks,

Munther

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Images in Lightroom are not "saved". The master images are never modified but are always left in their pristine state. The only way to have an image file that contains all of the adjustments made using Lightroom is to export a copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like Jim said, images are not 'saved', so such a checkmark would be useless. If and when you need an image outside of Lightroom, you must export it. And after you have used it for the purpose that you exported it, you can trash the exported image because next time you need a copy you can export a copy again (maybe even in a different size, because you need it in a different size now).

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JP Hess  and @JohanElzenga thanks for your reply. Sorry for not explaining well! My point was "after exporting the photo to camera roll" adding a small check mark on that photo would help to indicate that this photo was exported already. This comes in handy when you have some photos that look alike, say long exposure with different parameters, or a wildlife burst images. 
the thing is, I'm not a professional photographer, therefore I try to edit my photos in my spare time. 

hope it's clearer now.

thanks,

Munther

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile supports flags. You could use the 'Pick' flag for that.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hence the "feature suggestion" 🙂 having that little mark visible on the exported photo is much better, and effortless 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@eMunther wrote:

Hence the "feature suggestion" 🙂 having that little mark visible on the exported photo is much better, and effortless 🙂

This is a user-to-user forum. We are not Adobe. For feature requests, go to https://feedback.photoshop.com. Search for your feature request first. If it is already requested by someone else, then don't create a new thread but add your vote to the existing request.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, Lightroom (the cloud version) does not have color labels. However, if you aren't using star ratings heavily I suppose you could mark saved images with a star. Not elegant, I know, just a suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines