• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ability to see my exposure mode for the shot in CC like in Classic?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if there's a way in cc to see the exposure mode when shooting (Manual, Aperature, etc.) like in Lightroom Classic. It's an important tool for me as an amateur (or a pro, I'm sure...) so I can see how I screwed up or how I nailed it, and improve based on data from my mistakes. Otherwise I'm just like "why the hell did I have the shutter speed so high?! Was it in manual and I need to remember to check my settings? Did I rely on Aperature Priority and I should have dialed in on Manual or prioritized shutter speed? I can't know right now and it makes growing and developing as a photographer difficult.

If this isn't a feature yet, I'd love to see it prioritized and developed out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't believe there is, the info palette is small and doesn't contain all the EXIF data.

The best place to request features is on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team (search for a thread and if there isn't one, create a new one):
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines