• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access to Cloud Storage??

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop says I have no files in Cloud Storage but Lightroom on my PC says I do and notes the amount of storage used. How do I access my photos supposedly "In the Cloud"??

Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post screenshots showing what you are looking at?

CC storage is mainly comprised of "Creative Cloud Files" and Lightroom usage. The "Creative Cloud Files"folder is Dropbox-like and is shown in Finder/Explorer, and you can also access it via a browser. Files imported into Cloudy Lightroom are separate and are not shown in this "Creative Cloud Files" folder, and you can only access them through a Lightroom app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I think you're saying that you can only access your photos stored in the cloud from within Lightroom (Cloud)?
If so it's very well hidden 'cause I can't find it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look in Windows Exploer for a folder called "Creative Cloud Files". You may or may not have stuff in there. That's one "silo".

Or, look in Lightroom itself. Photos which you imported into Lightroom will only be visible by using Lightroom - you can't see them any other way.

But again, post screenshots of what is confusing you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0in;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:8.5in 11.0in;<br> margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br>-->

Thanks. Would post screenshot if I knew how LOL. I rooted around Lightroom some more and finally found them under Cloud Icon > Connect your devices > Lightroom Web.

Hallelujah and Thanks Again.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines