• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accessing presets after cancellation Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Back with Black Friday, there was a sale for the Creative Cloud, however as I wasn't able adjusting my current plan, I made a new account instead. Ever since I'm not able to access my lightroom presets anymore and I was wondering if anyone knew how to retreive them.

Technically all files should still be on my laptop. I also noticed that I cannot access my old lightroom libraries anymore, however that's no issue for now.

Does anyone know if I re-enable my creative cloud, they'll be accessible again so I can start the transfer process from to the new account? And also, how long are the cloud files stored after cancellation, as it's now over 1 month since the initial cancellation.

Any help would be more than welcome! Thanks!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should be able to use the Adobe Lightroom Downloader to retrieve the photos from the original account (obviously you'll need to use the old Adobe ID to do that), but I doubt you'll be able to access any presets that you had installed using that old account. If they are ones that you purchased, can't you download them again and import to your new account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines