I just completed the latest Windows 10 update and LR has completely reset. I had 312 photos and dozens of presets and they're gone. Add Photos is grayed out under the Photos icon on the left as well as File > Add Photos. The newbie tips restarted as well and it won't connect to the cloud.
- I'm on version 4.2.
- Creative Cloud All Apps individual license (up to date)
- I reset LR preferences
- Creative Cloud is allowed through Firewall
- First time I select Edit > Preferences, I get "Unexpected error performing command: ?:0: attempt to index a nil value" error. I can select Edit > Preferences again and it navigates to the menu.
- Under Edit > Preferences, LR is unable to connect to Could Storage
- All my photos and presets are on the web version, so they're not lost.
Performance, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Sync, Windows