Copy link to clipboard
Hello all and Happy New Year.
My question is if it is possible to add a watermark to your image in the mobile app with exporting?
I would like to add the watermark within the edit and then add to an album within the app. As this is how I share with clients by inviting them to download from the album.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Lightroom always 'protects' your original files not allowing them to be changed.
You will need to Export (with watermark) to a new Album and share this album.
Can you tell me how to export to a new album?
I am not really conversant with Lightroom-Mobile (but here goes!)
1) Select the file
2) [Share] the file
3) Choose [Export As...]
4) Set your export options and turn Watermark switch 'on'
5) Tap the tick
6) I can then choose the Lightroom icon [Lr] to add the new file to the Lightroom Catalog library
7) Select the 'new' exported image
8) Click the 3-dot icon [...]
9) Choose [Organize >] [Add To...] and select the Album for your exported image version.
1) 4) 6) 8) 9) 9)