• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment Brush won't drop pin

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked all through the Q&As but no where Did I see it resolved. After using my Lightroom for the past two days all of a sudden today the Adjustment Brush just stops dropping the pins. I've exited out of Lightroom completely and come back and sometimes it will drop a pin and sometimes it won't-even after it starts working it will do it once or twice and then quits again. I've tried all the answers I've found on the forum and nothing is working. I'm fed up with this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That does not sound good, let's fix it.

As the Adjustment Brush is not creating pins in Lightroom, could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom you're working with? You can find that out by going to Help > System Info

Also, what operating system you're using?

Did it start happening after a recent Lightroom or operating system update?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue. I use Lightroom Ecosystem v4.3, aka Adobe CC Lightroom, not classic.

The adjustment pins stopped dropping and don't show up any further once the adjustment brush is painted. Every now and then they show up again but rarely and with no other changes.

My operating system is windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines