• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lightroom Classic 4.6 toolbar

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. I just downloaded the trial version of Adobe Lightroom Classic 4.6 and all the tutorials I follow on line show a toolbar horizintally on the top that my version does not seem to have. For example, where are these modes like "develop" mode? I dont see them anywhere. Plese help/advise...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you downloaded the trial version of Lightroom Classic, you would be using version 10.3 and would see the Modules like Library, Develop, Map, Book, Slideshow, Print and Web.

The fact that you don't see the toolbars, and the version you stated, tells me that you downloaded Lightroom, which is different. The current latest version of Lightroom is 4.3, so I'm not sure where you saw 4.6.

Lightroom, and Lightroom Classic, are different programs. It's important to understand which one you want/need, and which one you are using. Here's an article that may help:

What Version of Lightroom Are You Using?

2021-06-26_09-29-42.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please note that this Lightroom forum is for the cloud-based version called Lightroom, and I think you are looking for the desktop-based Lightroom Classic forum.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines