• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lightroom does not export, in desktop application

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always use Adobe Lightroom desktop 5.1, (not classic) and I find the problem that when clicking on the option "export image" nothing happens, it does not export anything, I tried to use the command and it did not work either, reinstall the program and nothing, install others versions 5.0 or 4.4 and nothing happened either. I have WIN 11 I don't know what the problem will be .. thanks!

A.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guiliano, same problem here and justvposted the same question. I see your post is from Januari and curious as I am, did you solve the problem? If so please share the solution. Krgds, Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Leon, unfortunately I had to go to format my disk and install win11 again, the problem had been that I had changed the name of the C:\Users\ "my name" folder when doing this I modified the default paths where lightroom saves the files and there was no way to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you right click on a photo and choose export?

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing happens, not with export or the share icon. Strangely enough when I use LR in the web application everthing functions correctly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines