Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe Lightroom keeps crashing after launch.

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Got a full subscription. Adobe Lightroom crashes on the desktop without a notice right after the app is opened.

The problem has been preserving for almost a month. Reinstalling doesn't work. No problems with hardware. Windows 11. Other apps work well.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We’ve reviewed the email address you use with this forum and find no crash reports in our system.

Did you see a crash dialog?

Do you use a different email address when filling out the crash report?

Was the crash dialog Adobe’s? Microsoft’s? Apple’s?

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rikk,

There were no any crash dialogs, just dissapearing of the program. Adobe Lightroom desktop version works just perfectly fine.

Kind regards,

Maksim

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am confused by your answer. You've posted in the Lightroom Ecosystem forum and now say that it is working fine. Are you perhaps talking about Lightroom Classic?

Please go to Help>System Info… and get us the exact installed version number of your software that is crashing. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let me explain from the blank sheet.

There are two versions of Adobe Lightroom: 1. Lightroom Cloud 2. Lightroom  Classic (desktop version, here's the misunderstanding I guess). Lightroom  Classic works perfect along with the other apps that I have in the Creative Cloud. Lightroom cloud-based version is constantly crashes on desktop without any messages - literally dissapears. It has been happening almost for a month, so I'm forced ro use Classic version.

I've got the latest versions of Lightroom Cloud (5.0) and Lightroom Classic (11.0.1). If you need logs I will gladly provide it, just guide me where I can find 'em.

Thank you.

System specs:

MB: MSI MEG Z390 ACE
PROC: Intel Core i9-9900K
GPU: nVidia GeForce RTX3080 ti EVGA ULTRA GAMING
RAM: G.Skill Trident F4000-C19-8GTZKK
SSD: 2Tb SSD WD Black SN750
WIN11 LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines