• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lightroom Updates

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get an email notification not just desktop notification when Lightroom releases an update?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not aware that there is an option for email notifications. Is that something that is critical for you? Most often I am notified through the Creative Cloud Application Manager, and that initially shows up in my taskbar similar to an email message. Anyway, I feel like I'm adequately notified when updates/upgrades become available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be good for the role I'm in at my university. I work with our IT department and it would be helpful to get notified of upcoming updates in order to install and serve our faculty and students in a timely manner.

Stay amazed,
Janine

(Information removed by Moderator)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't work for Adobe, have no connections with the company whatsoever. But since they adequately announce updates in the forums and notify using the Creative Cloud Application Manager the way they do I suspect Adobe considers that adequate for their purposes. Surely you should be able to check your taskbar notifications once a day like everyone else does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines